Implement and manage a consumer driven marketing strategy for Tincup Whiskey which will result in growth of the brands in line with Proximo’s long term goals.
Role & Responsibilities
Responsible for managing consumer marketing budget with the following responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing highly focused brand plans that focus on a small number of big ideas. Most importantly cutting through the clutter with major projects that create the buzz and get the brand in target consumers’ minds.
- Developing and implementing new creative – launching major, fully-integrated consumer campaigns (advertising, PR, influencer, digital, etc.)
- Development of line-extensions – project management of all new packaging, liquid etc.
- Tracking and managing brand health (Nielsen, NABCA, brand P&L)
- Align consumer insights with brand strategy
- Ensure that we are the most innovative brand in terms of online marketing (E-PR, website, mobile, e-commerce etc).
- Work with our Sales-Force and Distributor partners to generate and build excitement for the trade.
- Manage brand-owned eCommerce platform and CRM strategy
- Manage select agency relationships for the brand
- Providing marketing tools for the National sales-team – absolutely key to have affinity with this team – understanding sales issues, and working with the team so our distributor network gives our brands the greatest possible attention.
- Innovation–Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Business Acumen–Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Judgment–Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Internal: Trade Marketing, Operations, Field Sales, Commercial Team, Finance, Human Resources PR & Marketing department
- External: Distributor Partners, Agency Partners: Media/Social/Influencer/PR/Design
Knowledge and Experience
- 4+ years of brand management experience preferably related to the Spirits Industry or CPG.
- Experience with managing budgets, working with creative agencies, developing new packaging and a solid working knowledge of Nielsen.
- Up-to-date on marketing trends, new media platforms and benchmarking with other industries
- Understanding consumer insights and aligning all strategies to feed these needs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills- identify the full story and define implications from data analysis
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company and our distributor network.
- Team oriented player that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (required); advanced degree (preferred)
The salary range for this role is a base salary of $105,500 – $140,000 along with an annual bonus, 401K match, and medical and wellness benefits. The range will vary if outside of this location. Base salaries are determined during our interview process, by assessing a candidate’s experience and skill set against internal peers and against the scope and responsibilities of the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.