MMI - Maritime and Mercantile International
MMI is a dynamic beverage import marketing, sales, retail, and distribution organisation, and our vision is to delight every customer with our passion for quality and service.
Headquartered in Dubai, we operate in 42 countries across South and East Africa, the Gulf & Middle East, Southern Europe, Indian Ocean, and Southeast Asia, making us one of the world’s leading independent distributors.
At every interaction with our portfolio, events, and outlets, we strive for exceptional experiences for our customers and consumers through innovations like the award-winning Le Clos Finest Wines and Luxury Spirits retail concept to trend-driven brands and e-commerce and through operational efficiency and the highest standards of customer service at every touch point.
Within the context and brand portfolio of our principal partner Moёt Hennessy, elevate and manage the portfolio of brands coordinating with relevant functions, channels and customers to deliver key agency targets and performance within High Energy consumer occasions (nightclubs, high energy restaurants and beach clubs).
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans and key programs for the portfolio, to achieve performance objectives within agreed cost parameters
- Work with channel teams and key customers on mutually beneficial activities, ensure all needs are covered, meet when necessary On Trade customers to present and negotiate activities, conduct trainings
- Responsible for managing the portfolio A&P budget and monthly reporting to brand owners, support quarterly and annual business reviews
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant industry: Wine & Spirits, Luxury, Hospitality, Events, FMCG
- Experience in developing and executing a marketing plan
- Expertise in analysing data and market information, making data-based decisions
- Managed an A&P budget
- Excellent communication, negotiation and intercultural skills, good presentation
- Sensibility to luxury/high end products, interest in Wine & Spirits
- Flexibility for On Trade visits and events on nights and weekends, enjoys going out, including in nightclubs
- Fluent in English, good writing skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of On and Off Trade business in the UAE and understanding of the distributor/brand owner model
- WSET Level 2 or higher
- Good command of another language: Arabic, French…
What we offer:
Join a team of experienced professionals who are experts in the industry. We want to create memories and provide an exceptional experience to every customer on every visit. That’s why we’re passionate about offering a wide variety of delicious and high-quality products. We’re committed to sustainable practices, reducing our environmental impact, and giving back to the communities that we operate in. We’re committed to putting our people first by creating a positive and supportive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.