This role is responsible for building and implementing Jack Daniel’s Flavours and Super Premium brand strategy in cooperation and under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
What You Can Expect:
Be responsible for developing and implementing the Marketing Plan for Jack Daniel’s Flavours and Super Premium :
- With the guidance and support of the Marketing Manager: get a good diagnosis of brand’s performance and opportunities, define Marketing priorities, objectives, strategies, action plan and, KPI’s.
- Work in close collaboration with IMC to lead the Digital agenda to reach and communicate in a relevant way, considering all key touchpoints.
- Work closely together with Trade Marketing to get alignment on priorities and activities across channels, sharing a common agenda.
- Lead the development and excellent execution in collaboration with external agencies and considering Brown-Forman guidelines and internal approvals required.
- Continuously track and, improve brand activation and, brand experience delivered.
- Be the link with sales and trade to evaluate brands performance by channel, area and, upcoming opportunities.
- Establish price guidance for the portfolio according to Global guidance adapted to Local reality.
Become a champion of Jack Daniel’s Flavours and Super Premium:
- Be able to influence the organization by actively sharing Jack Daniel’s Flavours and Super Premium priorities and, by working in collaboration with the other departments to develop and implement the plans accordingly.
- Be responsible for the follow-up of the launch of Jack Apple in the market ensuring the achievement of the KPI’s set along the year.
- Be able to engage agencies and partners seeking opportunities to educate and, inspire about Jack Daniel’s Flavours and Super Premium portfolio.
Building on Insights:
- Actively seeking into consumer, brand and, business insights to inform the organization of new trends and implications to the business in collaboration with BBI.
- Analysis of the Consumer Takeaway on a monthly basis to get actionable insights.
Manage and monitor A&P Budget:
- Be an expert of the different elements that affect the P&L overall.
- Manage A&P Budget, allocating and optimizing the resources according to Brown-Forman guidelines.
- Monitoring A&P spent.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management or marketing.
- Must Experience in FMCG marketing preferable in Spirits and/or On premise driven companies.
- Proven success in marketing and trade in Own Distribution Structures.
- Business acumen, understanding of P&L and experience on budget management.
- Experience in managing agencies, creating briefings & giving constructive feedback.
- Proficiency in Nielsen analysis.
- Proven experience on developing Media plans with a special focus on Digital & Social Media, able to establish & track the right KPI’s to evaluate performance.
- Fluent in Spanish & English, oral and written.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.