The Artisanal Spirits Company
This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of our global growth journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation in our business – for what is already a leader in entrepreneurial and flavour pioneering – helping to shape the future of what we take to the world. Working collaboratively with global and local teams, you will champion the spirit of the Artisanal Spirits Company and The Scotch Malt Whisky Society and actively support opportunities that add value to future product NPD and brand experience.
As part of the global team, you will have an important role in supporting the global and local in-market agenda and will support the development of product and brand innovation that engage with existing and future members and consumers. You will work closely with the Marketing, Spirits, Commercial and In-Market teams around the world to support the delivery of our growth ambition.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for supporting the innovation and product pipeline across brand marketing, whisky and spirits and contribute to the development of whisky experiences. Working across a matrix of teams and countries, you will be a positive and energetic individual who can inspire, encourage and support on innovation and project delivery.
Working as part of a team experiencing significant growth since flotation on the LSE in 2021, the Marketing Innovation Executive role supports the delivery of a brand marketing, whisky and spirit roadmap for key markets and global territories, to be sold through retail channels and to a base of more than 39,000 members worldwide.
Reporting to the Brand Innovation Manager, the focus of this new role is to support the delivery of innovation and NPD projects and workstreams.
This includes support for how we bring new concepts to life and so you will find yourself helping with research and analysis, testing concepts, writing creative briefs, interacting with our agency partners, liaising with our Global Markets and preparing survey results and presentations.
You’ll be a creative thinker, with a natural curiosity for the creation of new products and experiences and a love of continuous improvement fuelled by insight and data.
The Brand Innovation Executive is a hands-on and fast paced role that will support with:
· Management of key revenue generating projects such as our Market Exclusives Programme, Advent Calendar, SMWS branded merchandise and other ad-hoc projects
· Label concepting, design and production for all SMWS ranges and special releases.
· The development of packaging, product development, range extensions/replacements.
· Collaboratively contribute to the ideation, development and launch of experiences and products that are relevant and commercially successful.
· Work in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing, Commercial, Production, Spirits and Venues to ensure the effective delivery of agreed projects and activities. The role may also include (if required and as an appropriate development opportunity) some marketing and brand work alongside the Brand Executive on certain campaigns and activities.
The Brand Innovation Executive is a creative yet organized person that has experience in:
· Project management and / or account management to deliver projects on time and to budget
· FMCG brand and product experience from product categories such as drinks, grocery, confectionery, food, snacks, toiletries, beauty products, etc. is a must. Luxury / Premium brands are preferred.
· Delivery of exceptional customer experiences and service excellence (including internally with colleagues as well)
· Some NPD and innovation experience is desirable
· Some experience within the alcoholic drinks industry is a desirable
· Understanding retailer landscape – on and off trade, physical vs digital
· Some global and international awareness and experience
· Good stakeholder engagement, communication and teamworking skills
· Restless energy to create and innovate to improve what we offer and take to market.
1. Project Management
2. Influencing & Inspiring
3. Organising & Executing
4. Creating & Conceptualising
5. Challenging & To Be Challenged.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.