BRAND DEVELOPPER FOR AMARETTO ADRIATICO & MAMMA MIA LIMONCELLO BRANDS (Wine & Spirits Industry)
BELLAVENTURA is a start-up manufacturing a New Generation Premium Italian liqueurs in Puglia, Italy 🇮🇹
Our brands are already distributed in more than 35 countries, our new challenge is to conquer American ❤️ and palates starting with the fantastic state of NEW YORK 🇺🇸
The BRAND DEVELOPER goals will include :
- Build distribution, leveraging our exclusive distributor « EMPIRE MERCHANTS » reach and relationships.
- Support sales and rotation through personal relationships and activation programs
- Develop and execute brand building events and trade or media partnerships
- Introduce and boom up cocktail and drink mixing trend with ADRIATICO and
- Mamma Mia in NY state & upstate.
- Be the face of the brand shaping perceptions, cultivating experiences, and nurturing relationships that deepen connections to the brands of Bellaventura.
- Roles and responsibilities:
- Open new relevant accounts for ADRIATICO and Mamma Mia in ON TRADE & OFF TRADE premises.
- Develop with our distributor a call plan for negotiation, action, implementation, follow-up and
- control of strategic accounts for brands to help delivering the business plan goals
- Build visibility programs : menu listings, backbar, table presence
- Build strong relationships with On-Trade venue owners and bar staffs
- Train bartenders on brands and drink serve strategy
- Work with our distributor team members, brand manager and PR agency in developing on-premise events and Off-Premises social media activities for the brands
- Negotiate and develop permanent brand image, optimize POS material for key on-trade and OFF trade accounts along with Brand Managers – organize tastings and samplings targeting final consumers.
- Send Monthly reports to Global Brand manager
- Full time role / Based in NYC
- Proven experience in the Wine & Spirits Industry
- Sales expertise and/ or bar industry experience is a plus
- Italian speaking is a plus
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.