We believe great people build great brands. And we know there is Nothing Better in the Market than a career at Brown-Forman. Being a part of Brown-Forman means you will grow both personally and professionally. You will have the opportunity to solve problems, seize opportunities, and generate bold ideas. You will belong to a place where teamwork matters and where you are encouraged to bring your best self to work.
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman – We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
E nriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
Meaningful Work From Day One
This role is a pivotal position in helping develop our homeplaces and create best in class experiences that showcase our newly relaunched brands.
Working across two very different locations from the heart of Speyside to the coastal Sandend Bay, the role offers great variety and opportunity to join a growing team.
Responsible for daily management of visitor centre operations at Benriach and Glenglassaugh Distilleries, including leading the homeplace teams. The supervisor has oversight of all aspects of guest experience at both locations, maintaining a highly professional and welcoming environment for all visitors and delivery of a high level of customer service alongside the development and execution of brand experiences.
What You Can Expect
- Manage the daily operation of the Visitor Centre, coordinating scheduled events and tours ensuring the day-to-day consistency and quality of experience at every customer touch point.
- Recruits, trains, supervises and motivates team members to ensure that every visitor has a memorable experience, aligned with brand goals.
- Responsible for ongoing quality assessment and improvement in all customer-facing areas, working with the Head of European Homeplaces to review service standards and maintain facilities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain robust Standard Operating Procedures for visitor centre operations, complying with Brown Forman quality policies, standards, and systems.
- Work with Head of European Homeplaces and Brand Team to develop tour content and brand experiences
- Input in the development of annual operating plans and budgets and works to these throughout the year.
What You Bring To The Table
- Experience within the hospitality or customer service alongside experience of leading a team of at least 2 direct reports
- Ability to work independently with a demonstrated ability to prioritise and complete multiple projects within a dedicated time frame
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing workloads including ability to work weekends and holidays
What Makes You Unique
- Previous experience in the whisky/spirits industry would be advantageous
Who We Are
Premium quality since 1870
For more than 150 years, the Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the lives of generations with high-quality alcoholic brands. These include American Whiskeys Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Woodford Reserve, and Old Forester; Scotch whiskys Benriach and The GlenDronach; as well as Slane Irish whiskey. Fords Gin, Gin Mare, tequilas el Jimador and Herradura, and Chambord liqueur round off the range. The family-controlled company founded in 1870 is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies©” 2022.
Our culture at the Benriach Distillery Company is to foster personal growth, collaboration, teamwork, self-initiative and problem-solving in a respectful and safe environment where every employee has a high degree of self-awareness, accountability, credibility, confidentiality, integrity, and professional ethics. Our team is approximately 150 in size, working over 4 sites. We operate our Bottling facility and Head Office out of Newbridge, Edinburgh and produce our award-winning whisky at the Glendronach, Benriach and Glenglassaugh distilleries in the North East of Scotland. Our business is set to grow in the near future, and we would like you to join us on this exciting journey.
What We Offer
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Please find below some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Family Dental Insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working options (where suitable)
- Product allowance
- Global career opportunities
Business Area: Global Marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.