The Lucky Saint Pub
WE ARE HIRING FOR A FULL AND PART TIME BAR TEAM FOR OUR PUB!
Lucky Saint is on a mission to revolutionise the non-alcoholic beer space and become the defining alcohol free beer. As part of that mission we are launching our own pub and brand home, The Lucky Saint.
The pub is steeped in history and heritage, it will be a place in which we can showcase our take on the modern pub, allowing us to truly live our mantra of ‘break rules, honor traditions’.
We are a B-Corp accredited business meaning we are as committed to our people and the planet as we are profit. We host regular team events, provide support and training to help you build a successful career in the drinks industry and we aim to ensure all our team are Mental Health First Aid trained, something we have now rolled out to over 180 people across the hospitality industry.
The Lucky Saint will serve a range of alcohol free and alcoholic drinks of the highest quality, as well as a small but considered offering of food and bar snacks.
We are on the lookout for people to be the face of our brand and the first point of contact our Lucky Saint customers experience. You will be the face and personality of our brand, reflecting all that we love about Lucky Saint.
To be a part of The Lucky Saint, our new pub in Fitzrovia. To be part of a business dedicated to quality and passionate about great hospitality.
The Lucky Saint will be the face of our brand and our permanent home and we have huge plans for the venue. We are looking for ambitious people to help us to take our brand to the next level.
You will report directly into the General Manager of The Lucky Saint.
● Delivering industry leading customer experience through a positive attitude, being reactive to our customers’ needs to ensure loyalty and satisfaction through all our patrons.
● Great communication with customers and across the wider Lucky Saint team.
● The ability to embrace daily challenges and bounce back with resilience
● Maintain the highest level of cleanliness standards across The Lucky Saint
● Applying responsible alcohol management during shift and ensure you are aware of your customers at all times
● Support and assist the Management Team across the day to day operation of the pub
● A passion for food and drink
● Continually develop your understanding of the drinks category and hospitality industry
● Generous and humble in everything you do
● Live and breathe the Lucky Saint values – Be Generous, Stay Humble, Get Lucky
● Availability to work in line with our trading hours – 11am to 11pm, Monday-Sunday
BE GENEROUS, STAY HUMBLE, GET LUCKY
● Full onboarding process, with sales and beer training to give you the tools you need to succeed
● Regular 1-2-1 coaching with your line manager
● Exposure to the Lucky Saint business and the potential to learn and develop outside of your role
● The ability to drive your own career progression, to take ownership and define your own career trajectory within a very supportive and warm team environment
● Access to certified Cicerone training
● Monthly team incentives
● Being a part of Lucky Siant and all that involves, including our monthly socials and quarterly team days.
● A chance to work with and learn from a friendly, smart, helpful, modest, and passionate team who care about each other and the business we’re a part of
- Up to £14.00/hour dependent on role.
- Monthly team incentives
- Discount in The Lucky Saint
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- 28 days holiday
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Health Benefits with Health Shield
- Pension Scheme
- Lucky Saint allowance to keep your fridge well stocked!
If being part of a pacy, creative and growing team sounds exciting to you and you have the skills and attitude to help us become the world’s defining alcohol-free brand, we’d love to hear from you.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you so you can participate fully in the recruitment or interview process please include these details in your application.
To apply for this job please visit luckysaint.bamboohr.com.