The Scotch Whisky Experience
We are looking for a highly organised, logical individual to join our team as an assistant whisky & dry stock manager. Our retail experience offers visitors from all over the globe an opportunity to learn about a world class product in a world class environment. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, tailored to individual customers’ needs, in a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.
What about you?
You will have a proven track record of managing stock in a retail environment, an eye for detail and the ability to keep calm under pressure. Prior experience in the tourism or Scotch whisky industry is not necessary but would be an advantage.
You will also be:
- Experienced in the use of specialist stock management/EPOS systems.
- Experienced in all elements of stock administration.
- A confident salesperson with strong commercial awareness.
- An engaging and approachable communicator with a warmth of spirit.
- Adaptable and comfortable in a constantly changing environment.
What will you be doing?
- Maximising sales for The Scotch Whisky Experience by ensuring we have plentiful stock of all products and maintaining strong relationships with our suppliers.
- Accurately using our IT software, including EPOS and stock management systems.
- Undertaking all processes required by retail – ordering, deliveries, invoicing, transfers, end of month procedures, adding new products, etc.
- Leading by example ensuring every customer has a memorable experience.
- Collaborating with other departments ensuring the seamless running of our business.
- Working with our head of retail and operations director to agree the strategic direction of the retail department.
- Championing our culture and values in all aspects of your role.
Contractfull time, 36.25 hours per week
Hoursrota based, includes evenings & weekends
Salaryfrom £25,000 dependent on experience
What about us?
Our vision is to make the world fall in love with Scotch whisky. We are a team of friendly and passionate storytellers who inspire, enthuse, educate and impassion our visitors about Scotch whisky in all that we do. Why not have a look around our website, or to get a better feel for our team’s enthusiasm, expertise and personality, why not read our blog?
Do you think you have something to bring to our team? Then we’d love to hear from you. Tell us why you’d love to join our team either right here, or send your CV across to [email protected]
We can’t wait to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.