Reports to: Sales Manager
To deliver the pre agreed budgeted margin for the designated post code area. To increase the number of trading accounts in the post code area by achieving a pre-agreed new business target. To retain the existing customer base and grow the spend per account through category up selling. To represent the company to the market and to represent the market to the company.
• Delivering your contribution of the depot gross margin.
• Manage the debt ledger for your area, including correct completion of company account forms and the timely collection of cash and cheque where appropriate.
• Delivering targets on drive brands with brand partners.
• Over delivering on every aspect of customer service you can affect.
• To have the overriding responsibility, duty of care and management of your accounts from start to finish.
• Liaise effectively with all other departments including telesales, credit control, sales support, distribution and administration.
• Organisation of technical installations on draught beer dispenses equipment.
• Consulting with customers to offer impartial advice on promotional activity to help them grow their businesses.
• Liaising with brand representatives currently operating in your area.
• To successfully promote LWC Drinks own brand products.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent Customer service skills.
• Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records.
• Good team work skills.
• Good communication and relationship building skills.
• Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry, products and the on trade market.
• WSET Level 1 preferred.
• Commercial experience in selling wine (on-trade preferred).
• Good track record in sales and meeting growth targets.
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all their bar and sundry supplies. However we are more than just a distributor, becoming the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain, placing 24th in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100. Our aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, employing over 1,500 people, at 17 depots across the UK, with a Support Centre and Hub Distribution Centre based in Manchester.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.