Scotland Based Commercial role with the Loch Lomond Group. Read below to find out more.
Position: International Business Development Manager (IBDM)
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Regional Director
This role will be the key commercial contact for selected international markets managing the Loch Lomond portfolio business and having full P&L responsibility.
The IBDM will be responsible for driving the implementation of the global brand strategy in these markets through the effective development and management of our distributor network. The person will be in charge of regularly reviewing, scoping and recommending the best Route to Market options for Loch Lomond.
- Shaping strategies for the sales growth and establishing brand priorities, levels of investment, volume and profit goals by country.
- Leading the annual budgeting/planning process by influencing distributors to prepare sales and marketing plans in line with Loch Lomond goals.
- Drive the implementation of key brand initiatives and track commercial progress against targets by conducting periodical strategic reviews as required.
- Identifying new opportunities for business development and building business cases to exploit these.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and with previous experience of working in Commercial or Marketing roles in a FMCG environment, preferably related to the Spirits & Wines industry.
- Commercially astute with strong financial acumen and understanding of distribution landscape/route to market and competitive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, including both negotiation and communication abilities.
- Language skills would be advantageous for the position
If interested, please send an email to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Loch Lomond Group
Founded in 1814, Loch Lomond Group operates both malt and grain distilleries at Loch Lomond, in Alexandria on the banks of Loch Lomond and Glen Scotia distillery – one of three remaining distilleries in Campbeltown.
The company was a family business until the acquisition by the current management team in March 2014 which has since been completely transformed. Over the last four years the group has expanded significantly its product range, made important capital investments in its distilleries, maturation, infrastructure and bottling operations and has achieved strong international growth. Its brands are now present in over 125 countries around the world.
In 2018, Loch Lomond Group also agreed a prestigious, five-year partnership with The Open, golf’s original championship for its Loch Lomond Whiskies brand.
For further information visit www.lochlomondgroup.com
Note: This is a copy of the job description issued by the Loch Lomond Group