This list of 10 of the world’s weirdest concoctions comes courtesy of The Spirits Business and content agency Kaizen.
Cocktails infused with amputated toes, colour-changing drinks and diamond garnishes.
Here is the cocktail list:
- Diamonds are Forever (US$1,347) – Skyview Bar, Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- Doug Laming’s Margarita (AUD $30) – Rabbit Hole Bar, Sydney Australia
- The Sourtoe (AUD $500 if you swallow the toe) – Sourtoe Cocktail Club, Downtown Hotel, Dawson City, Yukon Canada
- Deep Sea (£10) – Nightjar, London UK
- The Gunpowder plot (AUD $30) – Zeta Bar, Sydney Australia
- Double Truffle Martini (US$10) – Duo, New York USA
- Bubble Bath Martini (£14) – Lounge Bohemia, London UK
- Roberta (US$ price varies) – Alabama USA
- The Colour Changing One (£7.75) – The Alchemist, Leeds UK
- Above and Beyond (£17) – The Alchemist, Leeds UK
For the link to Spirits Business and more details on the cocktails including their composition – click here.