2019 Summit of the Americas
March 24 - March 27
THE POWER OF THE AMERICAS
Why attend, exhibit or support the Summit?
The western hemisphere, which encompasses the Americas and the Caribbean, offers tremendous potential for companies operating in the duty free and travel retail marketplace:
- The region includes 40 countries with a total population of more than 1 billion.
- In 2016, duty free and travel retail sales in the Americas and Caribbean totaled USD $12.9 billion.
- The Americas and Caribbean accounted for 17% of global duty free and travel retail sales in 2016.
- In 2017 the Americas and Caribbean welcomed 207 million international tourist arrivals.
The countries that make up the Americas and Caribbean are home to an incredibly diverse population with vibrant cultures and unique shopping tastes. What better way to service the duty free and travel retail needs of this population than to participate in the only industry event that specializes in the entire Americas and Caribbean marketplace?
Unique Opportunities of the 2019 Summit of the Americas
The 2019 Duty Free and Travel Retail Summit of the Americas offers participating suppliers unparalleled value and access to the duty free and travel retail market in the Americas and Caribbean:
- No other industry event represents the duty free and travel retail market in the Americas and Caribbean like the Summit of the Americas does, particularly with ASUTIL and IAADFS joining forces for this event.
- The 2019 Summit will feature Executive Conference Sessions tailored to the needs of supplier and operator executives from the Americas and the Caribbean, providing even more value to Summit attendees.
- Hundreds of duty free and travel retail operators from this hemisphere, including the top operators, are expected to attend — as well as buyers from elsewhere in the world.
- Supporting the Summit as an exhibitor gives your company access to highly qualified buyers who are at the event to do business — and available sponsorship opportunities allow you to further increase the visibility of your company and brands during the 2019 Summit.
- The exhibit area, all social and networking events, the Executive Conference Sessions, and sleeping rooms are all under one roof — meaning more convenience and more quality time spent with business contacts.